Monday, January 26, 2009

Seeing Through the Fog

Seeing through the fog is an apt title for this blog because it describes my life. My entire life, I've been considered brilliant but quirky, spacey, and unfocused by those I've been acquainted with. My inability to follow through and accomplish things has had a profound affect on my life, from limiting my potential to shaping my worldview and outlook on life. Recently, I discovered that my difficulties are due to Attention Deficit Disorder. I am as of yet undiagnosed. However, through my research of the symptoms and reflection on my current and past struggles, I am certain that this has plagued me throughout life and I am anxious to begin learning how to cope. This is where I begin to see through the fog of my mind to a bright and focused future. This is the beginning of my march.

No comments:

Post a Comment